Social Source Commons Syndication
Social Source Commons provides the following RSS feeds to allow users to monitor new site content and community activity using an RSS reader. For more information on RSS, see the Wikipedia entry. To learn more about available RSS readers, see the RSS Compendium.
- Feed Site-wide changes: tracks all activity on the SSC site
- Feed Newly added tools: lists new tools added by all users in the SSC community
- Feed Newly added Community Toolboxes: lists new Community Toolboxes created by all users in the SSC community
- Feed New members: lists new users who have joined the SSC community
- Per-tool feeds: each software tool in the SSC database has an RSS feed for all new information about that tool
- Per-toolbox feeds: each Community Toolbox in the SSC database has an RSS feed for all new information about that toolbox and its tools.
- User feeds: each SSC community member has an RSS feed that tracks their activity